6 months ago - For Sale - Sheepshead Bay - 59 views
Location: Sheepshead Bay
- Shows HDMI source on SDI display.
- SDI interface operates at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s, 1.485 Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s and 270 Mb/s.
- Supports HDMI input timings: email@example.com, 576i, 720p@50/59.94/60, 1080i@50/59.94/60, firstname.lastname@example.org/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60.
- Converts HDMI signal to SDI: 480i/576i to SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-C, at bitrates of 270 Mbit/s); 720p/1080i to HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M, at bitrates of 1.485 Gbit/s or 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s); 1080p to 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M/425M-AB, at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s).
- Supports SDI output distance up to 100 meters (3G-SDI), 200 meters (HD-SDI), or 300 meters (SD-SDI).